Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall is Here

As the leaves turn beautiful shades of yellow,orange and red. Our weather gets damp and cool, a reminder that winter is just around the corner.
October 1st my oldest Daughter was Married. The Weather was COLD but sunny. Great for photos ;o) The wedding went off without a hitch. Everything was perfect. I have pictures of the centre pieces Laci and I made. Please let me know what you think.
Now that the wedding is over I'll be planning my Christmas Crafts/Gifts.
There is never enough time to everything I want to do.
I would love to do a December Daily??? Maybe if I smash it together I'll be able to complete it??
I been making Ornamental Tags to hang on the Christmas tree. I'll be posting picks of them too. VERY soon.
Until next time my friends,
Warm squishy Hugs,
Tami

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your daughter.
    Looking forward to seeing what you had created for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete